Katie Holmes Loves Having Suri On Set
Katie Holmes doesn't appreciate daughter Suri Cruise just for her taste in shoes. Holmes, 31, who is playing Jackie O for an upcoming History Channel series about the Kennedys, enjoys having Suri, 4, around on set. “Suri comes to the set with me… She is amazing and it’s really fun to share making a movie with her," she told Access Hollywood, "She brings so much to it."
Holmes thinks Suri is a rejuvenating presence. “She is such a light that you instantly feel better,” she said. “When I’m working, I feel like, ‘Wow, this is so magical I get to share this with you, and you give me so much.’ It’s really fun.” Her joy at motherhood is shared by the character she's playing, famous former first lady Jackie O, whom she called, "an amazing mother" and "a very strong woman."
Luckily, Suri has found other playmates on set. "Everyone brings their kids and we do play dates there and paint pottery,” Holmes explained. "There's always like a million things going on at once and you just do it!" –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent