Katie Holmes Denies Dating Jamie Foxx, Says They’re 'Just Friends'
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx were spotted dancing and holding hands at Ron Perelman’s Apollo in the Hamptons benefit last weekend.
Holmes, 34, donning a black cocktail dress, hopped on stage at the benefit, taking Foxx’s arm and dancing alongside Ellen DeGeneres, and even former Secretary of State Colin Powell. The high-profile crowd got down to the sounds of Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” and “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk and Pharrell Williams, who was also in attendance. Holmes, who brought two female friends along to the party, was heard telling them, “I haven’t had such a good time in so long,” reported the New York Daily News.
Holmes and Foxx’s hand holding sparked rumors that the longtime friends may have taken their relationship to the next level, but Holmes rep Leslie Sloane has already put the speculation to rest. “They’re not dating. They’ve been friends for years,” she told Page Six. An insider close to the actress also claims the two are nothing more than pals.
Katie Holmes with Luke Kirby on 'Mania Days' set
The former Dawson’s Creek star and Django Unchained actor worked together on 2004 film Collateral. During Holmes’ marriage to Tom Cruise, Foxx was a close friend to the couple. Since her split from Cruise, Holmes has yet to go public with any relationship, but has been spotted around New York City getting close to her Mania Days co-star Luke Kirby. She’s also been linked to crooner Peter Cincotti.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Katie Holmes News:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone