Katie Holmes And Tom Cruise Agree On Settlement Of Divorce Issues
While it seemed for a moment that the divorce between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was going to get ugly, it seems as if the two stars — and parents of daughter Suri, 6 — are determined to keep their high-profile split from getting too out of hand. Less than two weeks after Holmes filed for divorce in New York, representatives of the couple announced a settlement of issues between them on Monday, according to The New York Times.
Holmes' lawyer Jonathan W. Wolfe issued a statement saying that Holmes is ready to move on without the tabloid drama. “The case has been settled and the agreement has been signed," Wolfe said. "We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life.”
Cruise's spokeswoman Amanda Lundberg provided a joint statement from Holmes, 33, and Cruise, 50. “We are committed to working together as parents to accomplishing what is in our daughter Suri’s best interests," the statement read. "We want to keep matters affecting our family private and express our respect for each other’s commitment to each of our respective beliefs and support each other’s roles as parents.”
Read more about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic