Kathy Ireland Is The Richest Supermodel In The World
When you sell nearly everything from window coverings to wigs, meanwhile inspiring women around the world to be beautiful and powerful, you can make a ton of money — $350 million, to be exact.
Kathy Ireland, 48, the supermodel who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated three times in her career, exemplifies a "model-preneur," according to Forbes. And by earning more dough than Heidi Klum, Elle Macpherson, Gisele Bundchen and others like her, Ireland is number one.
The model-turned-mogul last year sold "an astounding $2 billion worth of licensed products at retail, making her a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart," Forbes reports.
In addition to home furnishings such as ceiling fans and area rugs, Kathy Ireland Worldwide cashes in on clothing, workout videos and self-help books, such as Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges