Kathy Ireland Is The Richest Supermodel In The World
When you sell nearly everything from window coverings to wigs, meanwhile inspiring women around the world to be beautiful and powerful, you can make a ton of money — $350 million, to be exact.
Kathy Ireland, 48, the supermodel who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated three times in her career, exemplifies a "model-preneur," according to Forbes. And by earning more dough than Heidi Klum, Elle Macpherson, Gisele Bundchen and others like her, Ireland is number one.
The model-turned-mogul last year sold "an astounding $2 billion worth of licensed products at retail, making her a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart," Forbes reports.
In addition to home furnishings such as ceiling fans and area rugs, Kathy Ireland Worldwide cashes in on clothing, workout videos and self-help books, such as Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV