Kathy Ireland Is The Richest Supermodel In The World
When you sell nearly everything from window coverings to wigs, meanwhile inspiring women around the world to be beautiful and powerful, you can make a ton of money — $350 million, to be exact.
Kathy Ireland, 48, the supermodel who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated three times in her career, exemplifies a "model-preneur," according to Forbes. And by earning more dough than Heidi Klum, Elle Macpherson, Gisele Bundchen and others like her, Ireland is number one.
The model-turned-mogul last year sold "an astounding $2 billion worth of licensed products at retail, making her a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart," Forbes reports.
In addition to home furnishings such as ceiling fans and area rugs, Kathy Ireland Worldwide cashes in on clothing, workout videos and self-help books, such as Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic