Kathy Ireland Is The Richest Supermodel In The World
When you sell nearly everything from window coverings to wigs, meanwhile inspiring women around the world to be beautiful and powerful, you can make a ton of money — $350 million, to be exact.
Kathy Ireland, 48, the supermodel who appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated three times in her career, exemplifies a "model-preneur," according to Forbes. And by earning more dough than Heidi Klum, Elle Macpherson, Gisele Bundchen and others like her, Ireland is number one.
The model-turned-mogul last year sold "an astounding $2 billion worth of licensed products at retail, making her a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart," Forbes reports.
In addition to home furnishings such as ceiling fans and area rugs, Kathy Ireland Worldwide cashes in on clothing, workout videos and self-help books, such as Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'