Kathryn Blair, Daughter Of Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, Held At Gunpoint In Attempted Robbery
Kathryn Blair, Former Prime Minister, Tony Blair’s 25 year old daughter, was held at gunpoint on Monday during a failed robbery attempt near her home in London's posh Marylebone neighborhood.
Kathryn, a lawyer, was reportedly walking her dog with friends, including her boyfriend, at 8:30 p.m. local time when she was approached by two men, one holding a gun. They demanded the group give them cash and jewelry, but reports say nothing was stolen and no one was injured.
“A firearm was seen but not used – not shots were fired. None of the victims were injured and nothing was stolen,” said London’s Metropolitan Police in a statement.
It is unclear how the robbery was interrupted, but the Metropolitan Police suspect that the robbery is related to a similar robbery that took place in the area 30 minutes prior to the incident involving Kathryn. No arrests have been made, according to NBC News.
“Kathryn was with a group of friends. No one was hurt and nothing was stolen,” said a spokesman for the Blair family.
The frightening incident comes on the heels of the wedding of Tony Blair’s oldest child, Euan, who married Suzanne Ashman last Saturday.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango