Kate Winslet And Ned Rocknroll Expecting First Child Together
Kate Winslet is pregnant with her third child, the first with husband Ned Rocknroll, her rep announced on Tuesday, reported People.
Winslet, 37, and Rocknroll, 34, were married in December 2012 and are expecting a baby at the end of this year. Rocknroll, born Ned Abel Smith, is the nephew of Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
Winslet has previously expressed a desire to expand her family. “I’m hoping to have more kids. I don’t know whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more,” she told InStyle in 2006, while still married to her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
This is Oscar-winner Winslet’s third marriage. Her daughter Mia, 12, was born during her first marriage to Jim Threapleton. Her son Joe, 9, came from her marriage to Mendes.
Winslet separated from Mendes in 2010 and the two divorced soon after. She began dating Rocknroll after meeting him on vacation on Necker Island in 2011. The two were engaged and married in 2012.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges