Kate Winslet And Ned Rocknroll Expecting First Child Together
Kate Winslet is pregnant with her third child, the first with husband Ned Rocknroll, her rep announced on Tuesday, reported People.
Winslet, 37, and Rocknroll, 34, were married in December 2012 and are expecting a baby at the end of this year. Rocknroll, born Ned Abel Smith, is the nephew of Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
Winslet has previously expressed a desire to expand her family. “I’m hoping to have more kids. I don’t know whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more,” she told InStyle in 2006, while still married to her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
This is Oscar-winner Winslet’s third marriage. Her daughter Mia, 12, was born during her first marriage to Jim Threapleton. Her son Joe, 9, came from her marriage to Mendes.
Winslet separated from Mendes in 2010 and the two divorced soon after. She began dating Rocknroll after meeting him on vacation on Necker Island in 2011. The two were engaged and married in 2012.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango