Kate Winslet And Ned Rocknroll Expecting First Child Together
Kate Winslet is pregnant with her third child, the first with husband Ned Rocknroll, her rep announced on Tuesday, reported People.
Winslet, 37, and Rocknroll, 34, were married in December 2012 and are expecting a baby at the end of this year. Rocknroll, born Ned Abel Smith, is the nephew of Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
Winslet has previously expressed a desire to expand her family. “I’m hoping to have more kids. I don’t know whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more,” she told InStyle in 2006, while still married to her second husband, director Sam Mendes.
This is Oscar-winner Winslet’s third marriage. Her daughter Mia, 12, was born during her first marriage to Jim Threapleton. Her son Joe, 9, came from her marriage to Mendes.
Winslet separated from Mendes in 2010 and the two divorced soon after. She began dating Rocknroll after meeting him on vacation on Necker Island in 2011. The two were engaged and married in 2012.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Dean McDermott Calls Emily Goodhand 'A Warm Body' In Marriage Counseling Session With Tori Spelling
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum