Kate Winslet And Guy Pearce Crack Up
Kate Winslet and Guy Pearce, both England natives who have had successful film careers in the U.S., shared some proud moments at The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. The two actors won for their respective roles in Mildred Pierce, an HBO mini-series about a divorced single mom during the Great Depression.
Pearce's acceptance speech was one of the funniest — and raciest — of the night. He began by joking, "I got to have sex with Kate Winslet many, many times." Holding up his golden trophy, Pearce told Winslet, "I share this with you. Thank you for letting me insert myself into your world of Mildred." As the audience cracked up, Pearce thanked his wife, also named Kate, "who had to listen to me talk about that every day."
For more funny Emmy moments, click here.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV