Kate Upton Welcomes Summer With Topless GQ Photos
In case her sexy Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover from earlier this year has already worn out its welcome on your magazine rack, supermodel Kate Upton returns with an arguably even sexier, topless photoshoot for men's lifestyle magazine GQ.
Famed celebrity photographer Terry Richardson shot the voluptuous Upton with summer-themed props, not least among them a red, white and blue popsicle for the July cover. Inside the issue (and GQ's web site), you can also get a NSFW peak of a topless Upton holding her bare breasts.
Upton admits that being topless can sometimes get you into trouble. "For the GQ photo shoot, we were on that ride where the seat spins while the actual ride is spinning, and I'm wearing a one-piece [swimsuit]," Upton told the magazine. "And all of a sudden the whole entire top falls off! I'm holding myself, laughing, turning bright red, but a lot of people are watching, so they kicked us out of the Santa Monica Pier — it was so embarrassing."
Check out the GQ cover here:
Read more about Kate Upton here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV