Kate Upton Is New 'Vogue Italia' Cover Girl
Don't worry, folks. Kate Upton, 20, isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Since her rise to fame as the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl in February, Upton has become the quintessential cover girl, doing shoots for GQ magazine and the new CR Fashion Book, started by former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, and now Upton has her first bona-fide Vogue cover for November's Vogue Italia.
The photo shoot, done by American photographer Steven Meisel, portrays Upton in a busty, black patent leather top and a Fendi sheepskin coat on the cover of the November issue of the magazine. "Sensuality is not only a question of silhouette," the magazine reads. "It is written in one's way of being, the way one moves, the way one expresses oneself. And Kate Upton, with her strong and explosive femininity, Helmut Newton-style, is for sure an emblem of it."
Upton also appeared in the inside pages of the U.S. version of Vogue last month, where she talked about loving her curvy body.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'