Kate Upton Is New 'Vogue Italia' Cover Girl
Don't worry, folks. Kate Upton, 20, isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Since her rise to fame as the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl in February, Upton has become the quintessential cover girl, doing shoots for GQ magazine and the new CR Fashion Book, started by former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, and now Upton has her first bona-fide Vogue cover for November's Vogue Italia.
The photo shoot, done by American photographer Steven Meisel, portrays Upton in a busty, black patent leather top and a Fendi sheepskin coat on the cover of the November issue of the magazine. "Sensuality is not only a question of silhouette," the magazine reads. "It is written in one's way of being, the way one moves, the way one expresses oneself. And Kate Upton, with her strong and explosive femininity, Helmut Newton-style, is for sure an emblem of it."
Upton also appeared in the inside pages of the U.S. version of Vogue last month, where she talked about loving her curvy body.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV