Kate Upton Angered By Old Photos In Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Kate Upton, the curvy model who has been the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl for two years running, is featured in the latest Victoria’s Secret catalogue. The photographs are from Upton’s 2011 photoshoot with the brand, before a Victoria’s Secret casting agent slammed the 20-year-old model’s looks.
The casting agent, Sophia Neophitou, stated in 2012 that she would never include Upton in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. “She's like a footballer's wife,” she told The New York Times. “With the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”
Upton is apparently unhappy that the lingerie brand had the audacity to use the photos after their booker’s public statements disparaging her appearance, a source told the New York Post. They hadn’t even asked her permission, the source further revealed.
Upton has yet to comment on the dated photographs.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green