Kate Upton Angered By Old Photos In Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Kate Upton, the curvy model who has been the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl for two years running, is featured in the latest Victoria’s Secret catalogue. The photographs are from Upton’s 2011 photoshoot with the brand, before a Victoria’s Secret casting agent slammed the 20-year-old model’s looks.
The casting agent, Sophia Neophitou, stated in 2012 that she would never include Upton in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. “She's like a footballer's wife,” she told The New York Times. “With the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”
Upton is apparently unhappy that the lingerie brand had the audacity to use the photos after their booker’s public statements disparaging her appearance, a source told the New York Post. They hadn’t even asked her permission, the source further revealed.
Upton has yet to comment on the dated photographs.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges