Kate Upton Angered By Old Photos In Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Kate Upton, the curvy model who has been the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl for two years running, is featured in the latest Victoria’s Secret catalogue. The photographs are from Upton’s 2011 photoshoot with the brand, before a Victoria’s Secret casting agent slammed the 20-year-old model’s looks.
The casting agent, Sophia Neophitou, stated in 2012 that she would never include Upton in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. “She's like a footballer's wife,” she told The New York Times. “With the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”
Upton is apparently unhappy that the lingerie brand had the audacity to use the photos after their booker’s public statements disparaging her appearance, a source told the New York Post. They hadn’t even asked her permission, the source further revealed.
Upton has yet to comment on the dated photographs.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'