Kate Upton Angered By Old Photos In Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Kate Upton, the curvy model who has been the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl for two years running, is featured in the latest Victoria’s Secret catalogue. The photographs are from Upton’s 2011 photoshoot with the brand, before a Victoria’s Secret casting agent slammed the 20-year-old model’s looks.
The casting agent, Sophia Neophitou, stated in 2012 that she would never include Upton in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. “She's like a footballer's wife,” she told The New York Times. “With the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”
Upton is apparently unhappy that the lingerie brand had the audacity to use the photos after their booker’s public statements disparaging her appearance, a source told the New York Post. They hadn’t even asked her permission, the source further revealed.
Upton has yet to comment on the dated photographs.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango