Kate Moss Uses Body Double For Photo Shoot
Kate Moss, the in-demand 39-year-old model, enlisted a body double for her photo shoot for luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman in London over the weekend.
Moss donned a white fur coat over a sheer tunic with taupe thigh-high suede boots. Her body double wore the same, but instead of keeping the coat firmly closed around her midsection, the younger model strutted about with the coat wide open, revealing a lack of a bra and lace underwear.
Although it’s a known common practice for actors to have body doubles – for modesty, perceived imperfections, stunts, etc. – it seems surprising for a model. But Moss, as those in fashion are quick to point out, is more than a model; she’s a brand unto her own. While some suggest a developing paunch is the reason behind the body double, others insist the supermodel just didn’t want to have to stick around to film cutaways.
Regardless of the reason for the double, there’s now speculation about whether it was Moss’s naked body in her David Yurman and St. Tropez ads. Furthermore, it’s casting doubt on whether or not she’s hired a double for her nude Playboy shoot that’s to coincide with the model’s 40th birthday.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen