Kate Middleton's Valentine's Day Charity Tour
Even though her Prince Charming — ahem, William — is thousands of miles away from her on his six-week tour of duty with the Royal Air Force, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton received no shortage of flowers this Valentine's Day, when she toured charities in Liverpool even in her husband's absence.
Middleton visited both the Ronald McDonald House, which provides assistance to families of sick children, and The Brink, a non-alcoholic bar for adults that opened last October. The Brink is a project founded by the Action on Addiction project, which provides support and healthy alternatives to people suffering from addiction.
The Duchess was a hit with the crowds, who stood on the sidelines to present her with all kinds of flowers and goodies — from red and white roses for Valentine's Day to tulips, handmade greeting cards, and even a cupcake from eight-year-old Jaqson Johnston-Lynch, who also attached a note saying, "Dear Kate, Happy Valentine's Day, I love you, from Jaqson," reports the UK Daily Mail.
Jaqson, whose mother heads up Action on Addiction, also had prepared a speech for the glamorous royal. "I'm going to say, 'Happy Valentine's Day, your Royal Highness. I'm sorry Prince William can't be here," he said.
Check out these related stories:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic