Kate Middleton Repeats Missoni Coat For The Queen's Jubilee Tour In Nottingham
Those who follow Kate Middleton's every step — or, as the case may be, misstep — will be experiencing some déjà vu when they see the Missoni coat she wore Wednesday for a stop in Nottingham on the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee tour. It's the same cut price M Missoni boucle coat she wore less than three months ago, according to Entertainmentwise.com.
The Duchess of Cambridge topped off her look with a navy Rachel Trevor Morgan hat, also a repeat. Last year she paired it with an Alexander McQueen coat dress in Windsor.
Read more about Kate Middleton here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV