Kate Middleton Lunches With The Queen
That's one lunch date you don't want to miss! Royal fiancee Kate Middleton enjoyed lunch with Queen Elizabeth II and many members of the royal family at the Queen's annual pre-Christmas gathering.
"It's a momentous day for her," Royals author Judy Wade told People. "She must have met more than 40 members of the royal family and that must have been an ordeal for her to meet so many family members."
While Kate attended the 2008 wedding of the Queen's eldest grandchild, this was the first time that she met all of the royal family. Princes William and Harry were by her side, and left with her after the lunch.
"When she left, Kate was looking supremely happy. She was smiling broadly," an observer said.
Prince William will be working on Christmas Day. It is unclear whether his fiancee will join him in North Wales or will spend the holiday with her own family. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV