Kate Middleton Lunches With Camilla
Kate Middleton, 29, is going to need some pointers when it comes to entering the royal family.
The royal financee sat down to lunch on Wednesday at Koffmann's, a restaurant in London's exclusive Berkeley Hotel, with none other than Prince William's stepmother, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, 63, reports UK's Daily Mail. The two ladies were joined by Middleton's younger sister, Pippa, and Camilla's daughter, Laura Lopez.
The fact that Middleton carried a notebook with her during the meal led some to believe that her future stepmother-in-law was helping her plan the royal wedding, which will take place at Westminster Abbey on April 29. Witnesses in the restaurant distinctly heard Camilla say, "if I can give you one bit of advice ...."
Camilla knows a thing or two about advising future royals. Thirty years ago she sat down with Lady Diana Spencer to advise her about marrying Charles, Prince of Wales. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV