Kate Middleton Accompanies Queen On Diamond Jubilee Tour In Leicester
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, also known as Kate Middleton, got dolled up by one of her favorite designers L.K. Bennett to accompany Queen Elizabeth II to a stop at the Leicester Train station on Thursday. Middleton, the Queen and other members of the Royal family visited Leicester as part of the monarch's Diamond Jubilee Tour in celebration of 60 years on the throne, according to ABC News.
Middleton, 30, who sported a teal outfit cinched at the waist and a black headpiece, was careful not to upstage the Queen, who stood out in a bright pink cashmere suit and matching black-and-pink hat.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV