Kate McKinnon Does Ellen DeGeneres Impersonation On 'Ellen'
Kate McKinnon did her best Ellen DeGeneres impersonation, which she's been doing to perfection on Saturday Night Live, while visiting the comedian's talk show on Wednesday.
Towards the end of McKinnon's interview with Degeneres, the host presented her with an identical outfit to the one she was wearing, and asked her to change and come back out in character. McKinnon was more than game to oblige, telling DeGeneres, "I will treasure this forever," before running off stage in heels to change into the ensemble.
When she returned a short time later, she came out dancing in her costume – complete with a wig to duplicate DeGeneres's cropped locks. The pair of comedian's then danced their way together up to the platform and battled in chair squirming techniques.
"I'm vegan... I'm just kidding. I'm Ellen," McKinnon quipped after settling herself into the chair. Closing out the show for the host she said, "Before we go there's one thing we've gotta do, and that's dance." The matching pair then took to the audience to flaunt their moves once more.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango