Kate Hudson: Pregnancy Was 'Tempting Fate'
Following the announcement of her pregnancy, Kate Hudson, 31, opened up about her relationship with the expected child's father, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, 32. The actress met Bellamy at the Coachella music festival; the two were introduced by Radiohead's Thom Yorke. Hudson, who was formerly married to Black Crowes lead singer Chris Robinson, with whom she has a 7-year-old son named Ryder, told of the "Time is Running Out"-star's politeness, emotional demonstrativeness and ability to express himself, and mentioned that he was "immediately protective" and an "amazing person," she told InStyle.
Hudson also confessed that, though the pregnancy wasn't necessarily planned, the couple were knowingly "tempting fate, and it worked"—"there were no ovulation kits involved," she said. Earlier this year, Hudson bought a $6.5 million home in London and announced her intentions to live in England for six months out of the year. The actress, a daughter of Goldie Hawn, first gained recognition for her Academy Award-nominated performance as a "band aid" in the popular Cameron Crowe film Almost Famous. —ZACHARY BLOCK
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent