Kate Hudson Hoping For A Girl
Kate Hudson thinks she's going to see a lot of pink in her future.
The actress demurred on potential names for her baby, with Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, but hazarded a guess as to the gender. "We have a couple of names, but we're not telling anyone. It feels like a girl, but I don't know," the star said on Britain's Graham Norton Show.
Hudson also cleared up any rumors of an engagement between her and Bellamy, her beau of 9 months. "No, no, not that I know of! I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don't feel it necessary to get married," she said. "I am 31, I already have one child, and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."
Hudson also has a son, Ryder, 7, with ex-husband Chris Robinson. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV