Kate Hudson And Matt Bellamy Welcome Baby Boy
Another pregnant A-lister, Kate Hudson, and her rocker fiancé Matt Bellamy, 33, welcomed a new addition to their family this weekend. Hudson, 32, and Bellamy’s as-yet-unnamed son was born in Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. on Saturday.
While the couple has not shared their newborn’s name, Hudson did send out an email to close friends, which said the baby weighs 7 lbs. 12 oz. (two ounces heavier than Victoria and David Beckham's daughter, Harper Seven, born Sunday morning in the same hospital.)
And in tune with her gender neutral baby shower in June, the Oscar-nominated actress doesn't want fancy presents. Instead of gifts, she asked for “celebration trees” to be planted through Barcham Trees, a British service used by Queen Elizabeth.
Hudson and Bellamy plan to spend their first days with their new son at the musician’s London home while his band, Muse, records a new album, Us Weekly reports. This is the couple’s first child together, but Hudson’s second son: The new baby's older brother is Ryder Russell, 7, Hudson's child with ex-husband Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes.
Hudson and Robinson divorced in 2007. Bellamy and Hudson were engaged in April last year after they dated for about a year. They met at the Coachella Festival where Muse was performing. In January, Hudson announced that she and Bellamy, 33, were expecting a baby.
Hudson did not know the sex of the baby before she gave birth, but she had earlier said she had a feeling it was a girl on The Today Show. But despite her misplaced gut feeling, she believes she is much more prepared for a child this time around. “With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant,” she told Us. She’s even keen to have more children. “I love being pregnant,” she told Marie Claire last month. “Gosh, I could be pregnant all the time.”
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV