Karolina Kurkova Picture Of Beauty For New York City's Fashion's Night Out
The stars came out in New York on Thursday night for the third annual Fashion's Night Out. One of the biggest events of the evening took place at Macy's in Herald Square where supermodel Karolina Kurkova and New York Knicks star Amar’e Stoudemire signed autographs for fans, while Grammy award winning singer Joss Stone performed on an outdoor stage.
Uptown at Dolce & Gabbana, Justin Bieber fans went crazy for the teen idol, who was making his first appearance at Fashion's Night Out. The fire marshal declared the scene a fire hazard due to the overwhelming number of fans, and Bieber was asked to go upstairs. Also at D&G were Anna Wintour, model Brooklyn Decker and Gossip Girl heartthrob Chace Crawford.
Over on Fifth Avenue, Crawford's co-star and burgeoning music star Leighton Meester performed an acoustic set at Tiffany's, while rap's favorite diva, Nicki Minaj, dropped in at Yves Saint Laurent in typically outrageous hair and outfit.
Designer and Project Runway judge Michael Kors hopped all over town, appearing first at Bergdorf Goodman and then heading to his new 7,000-square-foot store for a performance by the famed Rockettes. As Kors rode down Fifth Avenue in a sleek black SUV, he called the avenue "the Valhalla of shopping," according to USA Today.
On Fifth Avenue, Kors passed Saks, where Joe Jonas and the cast of Glee drew a crowd of tweens and teenyboppers.
The night was a raging success and has set the bar high for 2012. But with Manhattan's celebrities willing to brave the fans and the streets in the name of fashion, next year's event will likely be just as glamorous and, well, fashionable.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV