Kanye West & Ray J Feud Over Kim Kardashian Heats Up
Kanye West appeared to finally respond to the digs Ray J made at him and his longtime girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
West, who had likely been busy preparing for the birth of his baby with Kardashian and putting the finishing touches on his own album, has finally addressed the innuendo-rife track "I Hit It First." On a visit to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, West performed “Bound 2” with some edits to the song’s opening lyric.
"Brandy’s little sister lame man he know it now,” rapped West. “When a real brother hold you down, you supposed to drown."
Ray J infamously made a sex tape with his ex-Kardashian, which helped to propel the socialite and stylist into a reality TV star and all-around successful business woman in her own right. In “I Hit It First," which he released this past April, he makes less than vague references to the leaked video and to his ex’s current rapper boyfriend.
“She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/But we all know I hit it first,” the R&B song goes. “I had her head going North and her a-- going South/ But now baby chose to go West,” it continues, with a nod to the sex tape.
Furthermore, the album artwork features a woman in a bikini pose similar to an iconic image of Kardashian, which is also pixelated much like West’s album art for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. And the music video (below), really drives the inspiration for the song home.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Kanye West News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango