Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Break Up
After four years together, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have gone their separate ways. "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other," a rep for the couple said in a statement issued Thursday, People reports.
The split comes only weeks after Biel, 29, and Timberlake, 30, were seen at the Vanity Fair Oscars party together on February 27. However, Timberlake raised some eyebrows the next day when he escorted his mother to the award show in support of his nominated film The Social Network, instead of his girlfriend.
Reps insist the two are committed to remaining friends, yet there are conflicting reports as to how Biel has been handling the break-up. One insider tells E!News that the she was “devastated” by the news, while a friend of the actress denies that sentiment entirely. "Jessica is not devastated. That's just crap. She's a very independent, proud woman with her own career, she's fine." —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV