Justin Bieber Speaks Out Against Bullies
No matter what he says, Justin Bieber is not just like every other 16-year-old boy.
The teenage superstar appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Wednesday to discuss girls, growing up and bullying. "Everybody goes through bullying," he said. "Everybody has it -- even me. On my Youtube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff." Bieber was recently involved in an incident at a laser tag game where he may have hit another boy, supposedly over an issue of bullying.
"There are so many bullies. It goes on so much," he said. "I think that you should ... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next." But the singer is not about to get too riled up by it. I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come," he said. "People are like, 'Look at him. He puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny."
And is he dating? "I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16-year-old," he said. He stayed quiet about his rumored date with star Selena Gomez. "She's sweet. She's a sweetheart," he said. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV