Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne Team Up For Super Bowl Ad
Already the best Super Bowl ad this year?
Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne have teamed up for Best Buy's first-ever Super Bowl ad, according to USA Today. The teen heartthrob tweeted hints about the commercial, posting "Can't really say what I'm up to today but when u guys find out its gonna be funny as heck," on Jan. 17 and later adding, "#todaywasepic." This Wednesday, he revealed that he had filmed a "pretty funny commercial" with Osbourne. Promotional photos for the ad show Bieber and Osbourne dressed in futuristic armor.
In other Super Bowl news, new stars were added to the musical acts for the pregame and halftime shows. In addition to Christina Aguilera, who will sing the national anthem, and Keith Urban, Maroon 5 and Lea Michele will also appear before the big game. Michele will sing "America the Beautiful," while Maroon 5 will join Urban. The Black Eyed Peas headline the halftime show. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV