Justin Bieber: 'Never Met The Woman'
Justin Bieber is sticking to his story. While promoting his new Christmas album Under the Mistletoe on NBC's Today Show Friday morning, Bieber addressed allegations that he fathered a woman's 3-month-old baby. "I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber, 17, told Today's Matt Lauer. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."
Mariah Yeater, 20, a concert-goer who says she was whisked backstage by a security guard where she and Bieber had unproducted sex, resulting in the birth of a baby nine months later, is suing Bieber for child support. Bieber said the story was bogus and that it didn't jibe with his backstage routine. "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations," he said. "To set the record straight, none of it is true."
Lauer asked Bieber if he knew Yeater. "Never met the woman," Bieber said.
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench