Justin Bieber: 'Never Met The Woman'
Justin Bieber is sticking to his story. While promoting his new Christmas album Under the Mistletoe on NBC's Today Show Friday morning, Bieber addressed allegations that he fathered a woman's 3-month-old baby. "I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber, 17, told Today's Matt Lauer. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."
Mariah Yeater, 20, a concert-goer who says she was whisked backstage by a security guard where she and Bieber had unproducted sex, resulting in the birth of a baby nine months later, is suing Bieber for child support. Bieber said the story was bogus and that it didn't jibe with his backstage routine. "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations," he said. "To set the record straight, none of it is true."
Lauer asked Bieber if he knew Yeater. "Never met the woman," Bieber said.
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green