Justin Bieber Leaving Mally The Monkey In Munich
Justin Bieber might be giving up Mally the Monkey, his pet Capuchin, according to the Munich Animal Shelter that's been holding onto her since she was confiscated in the German airport last month.
"Justin Bieber's management contacted us and they will give up Mally," Roberta Mioni Colto, a spokesperson for Munich Tierschutzverein told E! News. Although she admits that the authorities require an official document from Bieber's Manager, Colto claims, "They are asking us for a good home for Mally."
However, the Munich Tierschutzverein shelter will not have the final say on where Mally will end up. That decision would ultimately be made by the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation. "We only can make a recommendation and we don't want to send Mally in the zoo, because the zoos will only [publicize] Mally... We (Tierschutzverein) want Mally in a rescue center or some organization for primates."
Mally was taken in by the shelter on March 28 when Bieber arrived via private plane to the Franz Josef Strauss Airport in Munich. Since he had brought Mally into the country without the legal documentation, the Capuchin was taken into custody by German officials.
Bieber reportedly had to pay a fine for the incident and was charged the cost of his pet's quarantine as he continued on the European leg of his Believe tour.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango