Justin Bieber Attacked On Stage In Dubai
Justin Bieber was attacked by a male concertgoer during a tour stop in Dubai on Sunday night, reported TMZ.
An eager fan approached the pop star while he was sitting at the piano during a song, alarming the venue's security team. Before the fan could get his arms around the 19-year-old, the security staff members charged to the center of the stage to grab him. In the process of apprehending the stage crasher, the piano Bieber had been sitting at was overturned.
"All is fine," Bieber's rep told E! News. "A man ran on stage during 'Believe' and tried to grab Justin and knocked the piano over. He was a fan. Security detained the young man. All was fine and Justin continued the show."
During the commotion, neither Bieber's vocals nor the piano playing seemed to stop. After moving away from the fan and security, Bieber bounced towards the front of the stage, appearing to not miss a beat of the song. He continued the rest of his performance as though nothing had happened.
After the show, Bieber tweeted, "Dubai. Nothing stops the show. 2 more to go #BELIEVEtour."
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'¬ô With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango