Justin Bieber Attacked On Stage In Dubai
Justin Bieber was attacked by a male concertgoer during a tour stop in Dubai on Sunday night, reported TMZ.
An eager fan approached the pop star while he was sitting at the piano during a song, alarming the venue's security team. Before the fan could get his arms around the 19-year-old, the security staff members charged to the center of the stage to grab him. In the process of apprehending the stage crasher, the piano Bieber had been sitting at was overturned.
"All is fine," Bieber's rep told E! News. "A man ran on stage during 'Believe' and tried to grab Justin and knocked the piano over. He was a fan. Security detained the young man. All was fine and Justin continued the show."
During the commotion, neither Bieber's vocals nor the piano playing seemed to stop. After moving away from the fan and security, Bieber bounced towards the front of the stage, appearing to not miss a beat of the song. He continued the rest of his performance as though nothing had happened.
After the show, Bieber tweeted, "Dubai. Nothing stops the show. 2 more to go #BELIEVEtour."
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen