Justin Bieber Apologies To Bill Clinton; Former President Forgives 'F---' Bill Clinton' Comment
After Justin Bieber was caught urinating in public and yelling "F*** Bill Clinton," he apologized personally to former President Bill Clinton, who reportedly accepted his apology.
Though neither party has released an official statement, Bieber tweeted encouragingly about his conversation with the former President.
“@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant a lot. #greatguy,” he tweeted.
A few hours before the call, Bieber tweeted a vague message that appears to be an acknowledgement of his bad behavior.
“In life u will make mistakes and people will try and tear u down…but u gotta stay positive. Stay strong..and learn to be better..and..always live to serve others and The Lord. #growingeveryday,” he wrote.
For his part, President Clinton brushed off the incident and, according to E! Online, a source said that the President told Bieber, “If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well.”
President Clinton also reportedly warned Bieber to beware of who he chooses to confide in, as the scandalous video in question appears to have been leaked by someone in Bieber’s entourage.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'¬ô With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango