Justin Bieber Addresses Paternity Claims On Letterman
Justin Bieber, 17, the pint-sized pop star whom everyone recently speculated might be a parent, wants to emphasize that he is not the baby daddy of Tristyn, son of Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old woman who leveled a paternity lawsuit against Bieber.
The "Mistletoe" singer found one guy in his corner when he visited The Late Show With David Letterman on Tuesday. "That made me see red," Letterman said of Yeater's claims that Bieber was the father of the 4-month-old, who, according to Yeater, resulted from a brief sexual encounter she and Bieber shared backstage at an L.A. concert last October.
Bieber seemed both taken aback and flattered by the talk show host's support. "Really? You saw red? You were angry — why were you angry?" Bieber asked. "I could smell a weasel," Letterman revealed, to which Bieber announced his agreement.
Though Yeater dropped her lawsuit against Bieber last week, the pop star still wanted to take a paternity test to prove to the public that the child was not his and to discourage any Yeater copycats. The test was conducted on Friday. "Yeah I took it," Bieber told his new friend and ally. The DNA test was reportedly conducted under controlled circumstances, but was simple enough. "They just swab your mouth," he revealed. "Was there disrobing?" Letterman asked. Bieber looked confused at the question. "No, I don't think so," he replied.
Bieber is not the first star to fight paternity claims with a DNA test. Keanu Reeves and Chris Rock have also debunked false accusations of paternity in the past.
The episode airs Wednesday night. Watch a clip here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV