Juan Pablo Galavis Named Next ‘The Bachelor’ Star
Juan Pablo Galavis, who was eliminated in the middle of the pack by Desiree Hartsock in the latest season of The Bachelorette, will be the next star of The Bachelor.
Juan Pablo didn’t have much screen time on The Bachelorette, but that didn’t stop him from becoming the ultimate fan favorite. Not only did the former professional soccer player with the engaging Venezuelan accent prove himself to be a skilled dancer and charismatic date, he also showed himself to be a great father to his 4-year-old daughter Camilla. Also, unlike many of this year’s would-be suitors, Juan Pablo stayed above the frays that plagued the men of The Bachlorette this season.
“In the history of this show, no guy has made a greater impact with less screen time," host Chris Harrison said of Juan Pablo during the “After the Rose Ceremony” special following The Bachelorette finale Monday night. And though Des decided not to keep the hunky 32-year-old around, and ended up accepting an engagement ring from Chris Siegfried, she wasn’t immune to Juan Pablo's charms.
"He is so sensual and charming," Hartsock said in a clip from the season. "Just his accent alone is sexy. He is like a dream of a man."
Juan Pablo, who held no grudges about not getting more roses from Des, will now get to date 25 women with the hope of finding himself a future wife and step-mom for his daughter. His season of The Bachelor will kick off January 2014.
– Chelsea Regan
For More 'The Bachelor' & 'The Bachelorette' News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango