Josh Duhamel Runs Before Easter Mass
Josh Duhamel worked out with his Don-A-Matrix trainer on the streets of Brentwood before attending church on Easter with his pregnant wife, Fergie.
Duhamel, 40, was perhaps getting the early workout in to counteract an Easter feast he planned to have after going to church. Not one to take a day off, the actor ran hard during the grueling sprint-training program. Although the Safe Haven star did take a break or two to tie his shoes, he admirably completed the brutal training session, according to the Daily Mail.
After finishing up his workout, Duhamel swiftly changed into a pair of tan pants, a crisp lilac shirt and tie, and traded in his running shoes for a pair of brown boots. He met up with Fergie, who stunned in a floral-patterned shirt, purple pants and knee-high boots. The Catholic parents-to-be then attended an Easter service at their Brentwood church.
Duhamel and Fergie announced their pregnancy back in February with simultaneous posts on their social media pages. “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three #MyLovelyBabyBump,” wrote the proud future-dad on his Facebook page.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango