Josh Duhamel Runs Before Easter Mass
Josh Duhamel worked out with his Don-A-Matrix trainer on the streets of Brentwood before attending church on Easter with his pregnant wife, Fergie.
Duhamel, 40, was perhaps getting the early workout in to counteract an Easter feast he planned to have after going to church. Not one to take a day off, the actor ran hard during the grueling sprint-training program. Although the Safe Haven star did take a break or two to tie his shoes, he admirably completed the brutal training session, according to the Daily Mail.
After finishing up his workout, Duhamel swiftly changed into a pair of tan pants, a crisp lilac shirt and tie, and traded in his running shoes for a pair of brown boots. He met up with Fergie, who stunned in a floral-patterned shirt, purple pants and knee-high boots. The Catholic parents-to-be then attended an Easter service at their Brentwood church.
Duhamel and Fergie announced their pregnancy back in February with simultaneous posts on their social media pages. “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three #MyLovelyBabyBump,” wrote the proud future-dad on his Facebook page.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'