Josh Duhamel Runs Before Easter Mass
Josh Duhamel worked out with his Don-A-Matrix trainer on the streets of Brentwood before attending church on Easter with his pregnant wife, Fergie.
Duhamel, 40, was perhaps getting the early workout in to counteract an Easter feast he planned to have after going to church. Not one to take a day off, the actor ran hard during the grueling sprint-training program. Although the Safe Haven star did take a break or two to tie his shoes, he admirably completed the brutal training session, according to the Daily Mail.
After finishing up his workout, Duhamel swiftly changed into a pair of tan pants, a crisp lilac shirt and tie, and traded in his running shoes for a pair of brown boots. He met up with Fergie, who stunned in a floral-patterned shirt, purple pants and knee-high boots. The Catholic parents-to-be then attended an Easter service at their Brentwood church.
Duhamel and Fergie announced their pregnancy back in February with simultaneous posts on their social media pages. “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three #MyLovelyBabyBump,” wrote the proud future-dad on his Facebook page.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- American Music Awards Recap: Taylor Swift Wins Top Honors, Justin Timberlake Picks Up 3 Trophies
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf