Josh Brolin Never Cheated On Diane Lane
Josh Brolin would rather people think him gay than believe him to be an adulterer. Brolin, 42, vehemently denied charges that he cheated on wife Diane Lane, 45, in October's upcoming issue of Playboy, as reported by Us Weekly.
"I don't f— around on my wife," the actor told Playboy, addressing rumors that he was having an affair with Grindhouse co-star Marley Shelton that arose after pictures of the two seemingly kissing were released. "Next time I see that camera guy, I'm going to give some guy a good smack on the lips and then hopefully it will be 'Josh Brolin is gay' instead of that I'm f—ng around on my wife," he said.
Brolin and Lane, who have been married since 2004, previously gained unwanted attention when Lane called police and had Brolin arrested for a misdemeanor count of domestic battery. "I feel I've gotten to a point where I can't explain it, defend it or compensate for it," he admitted, "It kills me, man. It kills me." Brolin will appear in Woody Allen's latest film, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger, set for release later this month. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV