Jon Hamm Defends Kardashian Comment
It's ten days and counting until the AMC premiere of Mad Men, and Jon Hamm and girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt showed up on the red carpet Wednesday night in Los Angeles to celebrate the premiere of Season Five.
Hamm, who recently found himself the rare topic of controversy when he called Kim Kardashian an "idiot" in an interview, only to have Kardashian lash back at him on Twitter, beamed on the red carpet next to his lovely partner of 15 years, Westfeldt.
Westfeldt and Hamm recently worked together in the acclaimed film, Friends with Kids — she as director and producer, he as co-producer, and both as actors.
And what about the Kardashian craziness? "It's surprising to me that it has become remotely a story," Hamm told E! News. "I don't know Ms. Kardashian, I know her public persona. What I said was meant to be more on pervasiveness of something in our culture, not personal, but she took offense to it and that is her right."
Also present at the Mad Men extravaganza were usual suspects January Jones, Vincent Kartheiser, John Slattery, Jared Harris and creator Matthew Weiner.
Catch the long-awaited Season Five premiere of Mad Men on March 25.
Like this? Check out:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV