Jon Gosselin Apologizes To Ex Kate
Three years after Jon Gosselin, 35, and Kate Gosselin's public and heated divorce, Jon is finally extending an olive branch to his ex-wife and the mother of his eight children — sextuplets and a set of twin girls — and the star of the former TLC series, Jon & Kate Plus 8, which morphed into Kate Plus 8 after their split.
"I am sorry, because I did stuff I wouldn't want done to me," Gosselin told People. "I was passive-aggressive. Then I'd get mad, but I was the one who wasn't communicating," he acknowledged. Around the time of Jon's split with Kate, he was going out, partying a lot, and openly dating a string of younger women.
But now he claims he has calmed down and that he manages to maintain a healthy friendship with Kate, 37. "I'll call [Kate] up and say, 'Mady's sick. What do I do?' And she'll tell me. She's a great mom. We just have different parenting styles."
Gosselin's newfound sense of calm is partly due to his conversations with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, who also counseled Michael Jackson when he was alive. "There are two things you can do with your fame," the Rabbi told Gosselin. "Sell it out or take it and use it for good. I didn't grasp that at the time."
For more on Kate and Jon Gosselin:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV