Jon Bon Jovi's Daughter, Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, Arrested
Jon Bon Jovi's eldest daughter, Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, 19, has been arrested on charges of drug possession after an incident early Wednesday morning in which authorities were called to a scene at Clinton, New York's Hamilton College for what appeared to be a drug overdose.
Bongiovi was found to be unresponsive, but alive, by the ambulance that arrived at her dorm room. What was described as a "small quantity" of heroin was found on the premises, and Bongiovi's friend, Ian Grant, 21, was arrested for criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh-degree, and later processed and released, reports E! Online.
The Bongiovi clan
Later, when a search warrant was issued for the location, "a quantity of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia" was reportedly round on the scene, for which Bongiovi was also arrested and hit with the same charge, a misdemeanor.
Apart from the drug charges, Bongiovi's education might also be in jeopardy, as drug possession is also a violation of Hamilton College policy, the institution said in a statement to local NBC affiliate, WKTV. "The college is cooperating with the police investigation. Our first concern is always for the safety of our students. Out of respect for the privacy of our students and in accordance with federal regulations, we do not discuss individual health or disciplinary matters."
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango