Jon & Kate's Divorce Finalized
After 10 years of marriage and 5 seasons of Jon and Kate Plus 8, Jon and Kate Gosselin’s divorce was finalized Friday by a judge in Pennsylvania. The agreement gives Kate full custody of all 8 children granting Jon only visitation rights. Neither will receive spousal support, but Jon will reportedly have to pay child support in the five-figure range. Since his show ended, Jon has not found a job and his contract does not allow work outside TLC. Kate told People, "I am very relieved that our divorce has been finalized.” So are we! –Kevin Khasin
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen