Jon & Kate's Divorce Finalized
After 10 years of marriage and 5 seasons of Jon and Kate Plus 8, Jon and Kate Gosselin’s divorce was finalized Friday by a judge in Pennsylvania. The agreement gives Kate full custody of all 8 children granting Jon only visitation rights. Neither will receive spousal support, but Jon will reportedly have to pay child support in the five-figure range. Since his show ended, Jon has not found a job and his contract does not allow work outside TLC. Kate told People, "I am very relieved that our divorce has been finalized.” So are we! –Kevin Khasin
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges