Johnny Depp Discusses Marriage, Angelina Jolie
There won't be any wedding bells in Johnny Depp's future, and he's very happy with that. The heartthrob has been dating French model / singer, Vanessa Paradis, for 12 years but sees no need to tie the knot.
"I never found myself needing that piece of paper," Depp said in an interview with Extra. "Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay you're married . . . . If Vanessa wanted to get hitched, why not . . . . But the thing is, I'd be so scared of ruining her last name. She's got such a good last name."
The couple, who have two children together, will be spending the holidays together. Depp's plans include, "sleeping, sleeping and playing with a lot of toys with my son. Hanging out with the kiddies."
The actor also opened up about Angelina Jolie, his co-star in the upcoming thriller, The Tourist. "She's just a regular gal . . . with a perverse sense of humor. She's got a vivid and energetic sense of humor. She doesn't mind traveling to the dark or to the very weird."
The Tourist is out in theaters December 10. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV