John Travolta Eyes Bond Film Villain Role
John Travolta has played a myriad of roles since his breakout in the mid 70s – from greaser Danny Zuko to hitman Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. One thing he hasn’t played is a Bond villain.
John Travola Wants Bond Villain Role
Villain roles have become a mainstay for Travolta, whose career started off with a pair of song and dance-heavy projects. His two films currently in production, however, are The Forger, in which he plays a petty thief and a John Gotti biopic.
Until he gets that Bond role, Travolta isn’t quite ready to “close the chapter on playing villains.”
"I would love that,” Travolta told the Telegraph, referring to getting tapped for a Bond villain role. “They're going a different way with their villain in this next film but I've spoken to [producer] Barbara Broccoli about it and she loves the idea, so that would be great.”
Bond 24, due in theaters Nov. 6, 2015, returns Daniel Craig as special agent James Bond. Ralph Fiennes, who like Travolta has racked up a number of villain roles, is rumored to have the role of M. Naomie Harris is rumored to play Moneypenny, while Ben Whishaw has been cast as Q.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen