John Travolta Eyes Bond Film Villain Role
John Travolta has played a myriad of roles since his breakout in the mid 70s – from greaser Danny Zuko to hitman Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. One thing he hasn’t played is a Bond villain.
John Travola Wants Bond Villain Role
Villain roles have become a mainstay for Travolta, whose career started off with a pair of song and dance-heavy projects. His two films currently in production, however, are The Forger, in which he plays a petty thief and a John Gotti biopic.
Until he gets that Bond role, Travolta isn’t quite ready to “close the chapter on playing villains.”
"I would love that,” Travolta told the Telegraph, referring to getting tapped for a Bond villain role. “They're going a different way with their villain in this next film but I've spoken to [producer] Barbara Broccoli about it and she loves the idea, so that would be great.”
Bond 24, due in theaters Nov. 6, 2015, returns Daniel Craig as special agent James Bond. Ralph Fiennes, who like Travolta has racked up a number of villain roles, is rumored to have the role of M. Naomie Harris is rumored to play Moneypenny, while Ben Whishaw has been cast as Q.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango