John Stamos Joins Cast Of 'Glee'
John Stamos is set to take on a recurring role on the 2011 season of the Fox hit Glee. Stamos will play Carl Howell, a dentist and love interest to the quirky McKinley High's guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays). "I find it to be a celebration of diversity and I'm proud to be joining that whole extremely talented team," Stamos told E!.
Will this new character bring trouble for the glee club advisor Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) now that he's got some competition for Emma's affection? Fans are hoping for a sing-off between the men of this love triangle.
"I'm at the gym right now working out," Stamos said. "I'm singing and dancing every day. All day. So I hope they let me sing and dance a little." –NATTHAKAN GARUNRANGSEEWONG
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen