John Stamos Joins Cast Of 'Glee'
John Stamos is set to take on a recurring role on the 2011 season of the Fox hit Glee. Stamos will play Carl Howell, a dentist and love interest to the quirky McKinley High's guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays). "I find it to be a celebration of diversity and I'm proud to be joining that whole extremely talented team," Stamos told E!.
Will this new character bring trouble for the glee club advisor Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) now that he's got some competition for Emma's affection? Fans are hoping for a sing-off between the men of this love triangle.
"I'm at the gym right now working out," Stamos said. "I'm singing and dancing every day. All day. So I hope they let me sing and dance a little." –NATTHAKAN GARUNRANGSEEWONG
Most Popular News
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends