John Stamos Joins Cast Of 'Glee'
John Stamos is set to take on a recurring role on the 2011 season of the Fox hit Glee. Stamos will play Carl Howell, a dentist and love interest to the quirky McKinley High's guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays). "I find it to be a celebration of diversity and I'm proud to be joining that whole extremely talented team," Stamos told E!.
Will this new character bring trouble for the glee club advisor Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) now that he's got some competition for Emma's affection? Fans are hoping for a sing-off between the men of this love triangle.
"I'm at the gym right now working out," Stamos said. "I'm singing and dancing every day. All day. So I hope they let me sing and dance a little." –NATTHAKAN GARUNRANGSEEWONG
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Go On Stroll In NYC
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green