Joan Rivers Bashes Chelsea Handler On Howard Stern
Not everyone in "the biz" is as smitten with late night talk show host-turned sitcom comedian Chelsea Handler, 36, as she is with herself. She was just publically dissed by funnywoman veteran Joan Rivers, 78.
Handler appeared on Howard Stern's Sirius XM show on Monday with some choice words for Rivers, who has openly criticized her younger counterpart in the past. "What the f**k to I care about Joan Rivers," Handler said, dismissing the issue.
The following day, Rivers and her daughter Melissa showed up on the very same show to strike back. "The girl made it on her back, f**king the president [of E!]," Rivers retorted, before calling Handler a "drunk" and a "whore." Handler dated Ted Harbert, 56, the former CEO of Comcast Entertainment Group, which oversees E! — the parent network of both Rivers and Handler's shows — from 2006 to 2010, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.
She currently costars with That 70's Show's Laura Prepon on the NBC show based on her own misspent youth, Are You There Chelsea. The memoir that inspired the sitcom was entitled, Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. Next she plans on breaking onto the big screen in the McG-directed This Means War, also starring Tom Hardy, Chris Pine, and Reese Witherspoon.
Check out these related stories:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV