Jessica Simpson 'Steps Up' Weight Watchers Diet
Jessica Simpson, 32, recently announced that she is following in the footsteps of celebrity diet endorsers Jennifer Hudson, Valerie Bertinelli, Marie Osmand, Jason Alexander, Carrie Fisher and Charles Barkley. Simpson signed a contract with Weight Watchers for a $4 million payday if she meets the mark ... but Simpson won't suffer alone — she's getting other Weight Watchers clients and her friends involved, too.
"Just bought all the girls in my Weight Watchers group pedometers to track their steps," Simpson tweeted. "10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!"
According to Simpson's contract, the new mother to Maxwell Drew, almost 3 months old, with fiance Eric Johnson, must lose between 20 and 30 lbs. by the end of August. But Simpson isn't only relying on fellow Weight Watchers to inspire her. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me," Simpson wrote on Facebook. Among Simpson's willing victims? "A few pals," reports Us Weekly, and her mom Tina, who will "help keep [Simpson] in check." Wonder if they'll get a cut of the $4 mil?
For more on Jessica Simpson and celebrity diets:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV