Jessica Simpson Expecting Second Child
Seven months after welcoming a baby girl into the world, Jessica Simpson, 32 and former NFL tight end Eric Johnson, 33, are expecting their second child. Their second child “definitely wasn’t planned,” but they are happy with the news, a source told Us Weekly.
Simpson and Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1. Simpson is currently a judge on NBC’s Fashion Star, alongside Nicole Richie, 31, and John Varvatos. In May, the show was renewed for a second season. Johnson last played in the NFL for the New Orleans Saints in 2007.
Apparently, the pregnancy has helped to push up a wedding between Simpson and Johnson. The wedding was originally scheduled for December, but then Jessica’s friend Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison also set a date for a December wedding. "Her plans were derailed and the wedding became a secondary detail with everything that was going on in her life. However, she still wants to get married soon and is seriously considering marrying Eric before her baby is due,” a source tells Radar Online.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango