Jessica Simpson Expecting Second Child
Seven months after welcoming a baby girl into the world, Jessica Simpson, 32 and former NFL tight end Eric Johnson, 33, are expecting their second child. Their second child “definitely wasn’t planned,” but they are happy with the news, a source told Us Weekly.
Simpson and Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1. Simpson is currently a judge on NBC’s Fashion Star, alongside Nicole Richie, 31, and John Varvatos. In May, the show was renewed for a second season. Johnson last played in the NFL for the New Orleans Saints in 2007.
Apparently, the pregnancy has helped to push up a wedding between Simpson and Johnson. The wedding was originally scheduled for December, but then Jessica’s friend Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison also set a date for a December wedding. "Her plans were derailed and the wedding became a secondary detail with everything that was going on in her life. However, she still wants to get married soon and is seriously considering marrying Eric before her baby is due,” a source tells Radar Online.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV