Jessica Simpson Expecting Second Child
Seven months after welcoming a baby girl into the world, Jessica Simpson, 32 and former NFL tight end Eric Johnson, 33, are expecting their second child. Their second child “definitely wasn’t planned,” but they are happy with the news, a source told Us Weekly.
Simpson and Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1. Simpson is currently a judge on NBC’s Fashion Star, alongside Nicole Richie, 31, and John Varvatos. In May, the show was renewed for a second season. Johnson last played in the NFL for the New Orleans Saints in 2007.
Apparently, the pregnancy has helped to push up a wedding between Simpson and Johnson. The wedding was originally scheduled for December, but then Jessica’s friend Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison also set a date for a December wedding. "Her plans were derailed and the wedding became a secondary detail with everything that was going on in her life. However, she still wants to get married soon and is seriously considering marrying Eric before her baby is due,” a source tells Radar Online.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges