Jessica Simpson Expecting Second Child
Seven months after welcoming a baby girl into the world, Jessica Simpson, 32 and former NFL tight end Eric Johnson, 33, are expecting their second child. Their second child “definitely wasn’t planned,” but they are happy with the news, a source told Us Weekly.
Simpson and Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1. Simpson is currently a judge on NBC’s Fashion Star, alongside Nicole Richie, 31, and John Varvatos. In May, the show was renewed for a second season. Johnson last played in the NFL for the New Orleans Saints in 2007.
Apparently, the pregnancy has helped to push up a wedding between Simpson and Johnson. The wedding was originally scheduled for December, but then Jessica’s friend Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison also set a date for a December wedding. "Her plans were derailed and the wedding became a secondary detail with everything that was going on in her life. However, she still wants to get married soon and is seriously considering marrying Eric before her baby is due,” a source tells Radar Online.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen