Jessica Alba Doesn't Like To Be The Center Of Attention
Being beautiful has it's downsides, at least according to Jessica Alba.
"I'm shy. I don't like being the center of attention," Alba, 29, told Elle for their December issue. "But when I do comedy, I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care." She wasn't always so nonchalant about her time in the spotlight, recalling past criticism of her work.
"I know I haven't been swimming in the deep end with some of the movies I've done. I wasn't trying to. I knew what they were," she said. "I'd been so afraid of criticism ever since I was young. Every time I'd get a critique or some redirection, I'd always just take it very personally, but now I have no problem with it. It's just a chance to try things a different way."
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent