Jesse James And Kat Von D Plan Summer Wedding
Jesse James and Kat Von D are still going strong. Dismissing rumors that they had split, the couple, who got engaged in January, recently announced that they’re planning a summer wedding, to coincide with the first anniversary of when they started dating. "That day can't come soon enough!" he says.
“That's the furthest thing from the truth,” said Von D, 29, in response to Life and Style’s report that the wedding was off and the pair had not appeared in public together for a month. “[They've split] — That's what he's telling pals,” an insider allegedly told the magazine. “He says there's too much drama for him.”
“That is absolutely not true,” James, 42, told People. “We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us.”
The couple regularly commute between Los Angeles, where Von D shoots her reality show, and James’ home outside of Austin, Texas, where he lives with his kids: Chandler, 16, Jesse Jr., 14, and Sunny, 7. “Everything is on track," said James. “I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me.” The pair began dating a mere two months after the end of James’ marriage to Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock. Their divorce was finalized in June.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent