Jeremy Piven: Miley Cyrus Makes Me Feel Like 18-Year-Old Girl
Hanging out with Miley Cyrus brings out Jeremy Piven's inner teen.
Though the Entourage star, 45, is 27 years older than Cyrus, he said he had a blast working with the Hannah Montana star while shooting the comedy So Undercover in New Orleans. "I think I must be an 18-year-old girl because we got along really well," Piven told E! News. "It was just so much fun. I had so much fun with her and we had great chemistry. It was really really weird -- we're like polar opposites."
Piven also had some words for Cyrus's critics. "You know, you can judge her, but what were you doing when you were 18?" he said. "She's kind of amazing. There's something so incredibly refreshing about someone who is exactly who they are. There's nothing pretentious about her. She's this force. She loves to laugh." —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent