Jenny McCarthy Dishes On Split With Jim Carrey
Jenny McCarthy knows that a relationship is over when the laughs stop. The former model explained why she ended things with her ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The couple, who started dating in 2007, went their separate ways in April, announcing the breakup on Twitter.
McCarthy, 37, opened up about the reason for the split. Oprah went for the kill, asking, "Tell me, when did you know it was over?" McCarthy was equally frank in her response. "You know, the simple word I can give – and there's a few, so let me say a few. The first thing is, when it's not fun anymore, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship."
She seemed surprised, however, when Oprah asked her if she thought she would get back together with the comedian. "God, another good question," McCarthy said. "That's sort of a simple one," Oprah responded. McCarthy, thrown for a loop said, "I know. I didn't even think about that one, though." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent