Jennifer Aniston Debuts New Sporty Hairdo
Is Jennifer Aniston jealous of all the attention Justin Bieber is getting?
Next to the teenage pop sensation, Aniston may have the most talked-about head of hair of any celeb. Since her famous 'do on Friends, which got dubbed "The Rachel" and was a cultural phenomenon that every female between the ages of 15 and 40 sought, Aniston has been relatively understated with her style, usually opting for a long, straight cut and a golden hue.
After shocking readers everywhere with her January confession that she "hated" the Rachel, the actress once again blew everyone away at a television appearance in Milan on Tuesday. Aniston was promoting her new movie with Adam Sandler, Just Go With It, when she arrived with a hairdo no one had ever seen on her before.
The queen of the romcom went with a shorter, wispier, spunkier cross between a tousle and ... well, the Rachel. Slightly longer than chin-length and a few shades lighter, Aniston seemed confident in her new 'do, and she rocked a pair of thick-framed glasses to accent the look.
You can see Aniston with her old hairstyle in Just Go With It, already out in theaters. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Read more about Jennifer Aniston here.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV