Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli Officially Divorced
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli’s divorce was finalized on Tuesday. The pair filed for divorce back in March 2012 after 11 years of marriage.
The court documents reveal that Garth and Facinelli plan to split custody of their three daughters – Luca Bella, 15, Lola Ray, 10, and Fiona Eve, 6 – 50/50. Overall the pair’s divorce seems to be an amicable one, as neither has asked for spousal support or requested a formal custody arrangement.
When news of the impending divorce first broke, Garth, 40, admitted that it was a decision she struggled with. "I didn't want it to happen," she told People at the time. "It took me some time to come to peace with it." Since then, Garth has gone on to date other men, including Big Gigantic drummer Jeremy Salken and photographer Noah Abrams.
While getting back in the dating game herself, the former 90210 star has been supportive of her now ex-husband’s romantic life as well. Facinelli has been dating his Loosies costar Jaimie Alexander since the fall of 2012.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'