Jennie Garth Opens Up About Weight Loss
Jennie Garth, 40, has a new body ... and a new attitude. After her split from hubby of 11 years, Twilight's Peter Facinelli, 38, Garth turned over a new leaf and dropped 30 lbs. in just a few months.
"Forty is like the new little black dress," she told People. "I really feel like that part of me was dead and I need to shed it off," Garth, who has three children, says about her lost weight. "I got rid of the old and in with the new. A lot of exercising and a lot less eating ... I decided to start taking better care of myself."
And to end on a high note, Garth emphasized what many have suspected for years. "Forty is the new 30," she said.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent